Our Immigration Services
Practice limited to United States Immigration and Nationality law: Representing people in all 50 States.
Kolken & Kolken offers a full range of immigration legal services at affordable and reasonable prices. Our goal is to find a solution to your immigration problem. While past performance is no guarantee of future results, we welcome the opportunity to:
- Serve your business-related US immigration needs.
- Reunite your family by getting your relative a Green Card if eligible.
- Help you obtain protection in the United States via asylum.
- Litigate matters in Immigration Court to assist you in defense of deportation.
- Appeal your case to the Board of Immigration Appeals and beyond in the Federal court system.
- Overcome refusals of admission by Immigration officials and help you obtain a waiver of inadmissibility.
- Enable you to realize your dream of becoming a United States citizen.
Our location in Buffalo on the Canadian border is in close proximity to the Immigration Court in Buffalo, the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) District Office in Buffalo, four ports of entry in the Buffalo-Niagara Falls area, the CIS office at the Toronto airport, the Federal Detention Center in Batavia, the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo, and the U.S. Consulate in Toronto.
We represent clients from all over the world and travel to Immigration Courts throughout the United States. We are just a phone call away, and welcome the opportunity to service your immigration needs by utilizing the law to your advantage.Click here to see how we can help you.