Kolken & Kolken. Results-oriented immigration lawyers - specializing in Green Card, Deportation Cases and Temporary Visas.

Immigrant petition for mother of United States citizen approved

Published: Apr 16, 2008 By: Robert D. Kolken Source: My Source
Our naturalized United States citizen client retained us to obtain lawful permanent resident status for his Indian mother. The first step is to prepare and file a Petition for Alien Relative with appropriate supporting documentation. We just received the approval notice. The next step is to prepare and file an application for an immigrant visa with the National Visa Center and for the mother to appear at a U.S. Consulate in India.
Click here to see how we can help you.