Kolken & Kolken. Results-oriented immigration lawyers - specializing in Green Card, Deportation Cases and Temporary Visas.

H-1B Approval for a Lawyer

Published: Oct 14, 2009 Source: My Source
Our client is a U. S. law firm. It employs a citizen of Korea as an attorney. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from a U. S. university and she is licensed to practice in the United States.

Three years ago her employer petitioned for her in H-1B status. The petition was approved for a period of three years. The employer retained us to extend her status for an additional three years.

We determined the actual wage for the position at the place of employ, determined the prevailing wage, electronically filed a Labor Condition Application, prepared and filed a Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker with U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, along with appropriate supporting documentation and our letter in support, and requested Premium Processing.

The petition was approved in seven days, and the employee’s status as an H-1B was extended for a period of three years.
Click here to see how we can help you.