Kolken & Kolken. Results-oriented immigration lawyers - specializing in Green Card, Deportation Cases and Temporary Visas.

25 Year Old Green Card Replaced

Published: Jul 31, 2006 By: Robert D. Kolken Source: My Source
Robert D. Kolken, Esq., obtained a new green card for a Canadian citizen whose green card was issued over 25 years ago.  A Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, was filed and approved and the new green card was received in five weeks.


Click here to see how we can help you.