Immigrants and the U.S. EconomyPublished: Apr 9, 2008 By: AILF - Immigration Policy Center Source: My Source
What is the impact of immigration on the U.S. economy?
Click here for information on immigrants and public benefits usage, tax payments, the U.S. labor market, and more.
- Five Facts about Undocumented Workers in the United States (National Council of La Raza – February 2008)
- Myths and Facts: Displacement of Workers & Downward Pressure on Wages (American Immigration Lawyers Association - January 2008)
- Low Wage Worker Myths & Facts (American Immigration Lawyers Association – January 2008)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (Immigration Policy Center – January 2008)
- The Economic Impact of Immigration (Immigration Policy Center – December 2007)
- Undocumented Immigrants as Taxpayers (Immigration Policy Center – November 2007)
- Immigrants and the U.S. Health Care System (California Immigration Policy Center – January 2007)
- Facts About Immigrants’ Low Use of Health Services and Public Benefits (National Immigration Law Center – September 2006)