Kolken & Kolken. Results-oriented immigration lawyers - specializing in Green Card, Deportation Cases and Temporary Visas.

USCIS Civil Surgeon Locator

Published: May 9, 2018 Source: My Source

Most applicants for adjustment of status are required to have a medical examination. The medical examination must be conducted by a civil surgeon who has been designated by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Click here to find a designated civil surgeon to examine you for your immigration application.

Click here to see how we can help you.